Booth of babes? BAH, I say!

3:14 AM Posted by Mario Galarza

I have spent more time on my feet on foot, from, between, and the halls of the E3 when I usually in three weeks of foot.  I've seen, booth of babes at almost all booth handing out bags/shirts/poster/oven gloves / whatever. I know the general audience here, but I can't say I'm in the minority, if I the gaming world issues...

Where are the State buffs? Where are the babes male stand for the other half of the population?

Through the entire show, I saw to show only three male promo people, developed games: a "guard" for Duke Nukem Forever, Gaymer from the PSN series "the tester" disguised as Nathan Drake and ratchet from Ratchet & Clank (and I really do not count him I wanted to just so I went a third in the list a little more unusual...).

Where are the Chippendale the guys, some to games promote dance? [There were two male dancers on the dance Central 2-State, but about five girls. ~ ed.] [Nick] how about a bunch of farm boys, a new Harvest moonpress? I am calling for a flood of Nathan Drake on the show floor, no flock of glee-themed cheerleaders by "more than A feeling" for the 50th time stumble roam.

But oh, I know, I'm in the minority, so I guess I'm going to do what I got. I find just a company, that are willing to demand, some is to put more literal muscles behind a game or a municipality. But sorry, Ratchet, you are simply not doin' it for me.

[Image]


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment