Adaptador N64 to USB - plugin control - Zelda OOT

11:06 PM Posted by Mario Galarza

I said I have command of N64 USB adapter:

and there is no way a control plugin 100% Setup...In a plugin, I can configure the range of the Analogico, but I the C buttons lose (let me they have, but if you play Nanai), the C buttons work in another plugin but field Opci?n does not have the Analogico and the shift is Lent?simo.

Z is the movement that I have associated with digital a little uncomfortable, now, so the c buttons work but get...

Say someone has this adapter and me, the plugin that uses could play Zelda OOT?

Thank you very much!

Congratulations to the Forum!


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment