Super Mario 3ds - 3ds - preview

11:16 PM Posted by Mario Galarza


In the hours before I sold my Wii, I was finishing Super Mario Galaxy. The craigslist had already decreased post and I had already arranged meet the buyer the next day. So I was until 4 am each bit Mario's galactic Bender explore. I have been not so much fun with Nintendovenerable plumber for Super Mario World. Not Mario's 3D were just cut it. Of course, a new platform by Nintendo means a new Mario game, and with a focus on 3D environments for the 3ds, I be disappointed, as I had been with Super Mario 64 and Super Mario Sunshine.

I could not been more wrong.


Super Mario 3ds more like Super Mario Bros. 3 as each game is so far. It certainly helps that the Tanooki suit back has made equipped its way into play, if new to the new challenges. It would be much more than to take a classic power-up in the time of the NES players and SM 3ds provides star so far in Spades .


The E3 2011 had four levels available, with each branch due to demo and hidden secrets. Jump Mario had a level on tiles, which turned around and took a certain time. The player had to the objective or element dropped before ever reaching into the abyss. Another level had punctured by a green garden with Goombas and musical note traipsing Mario blocks.


The best level, which gives such as Super Mario 3ds back can carry players the airship to Mario's halcyon days is easy. As you have the ship progress, fire bullet bills in a row. Even moments are spent not bypass quickly dangers for the environment are filled with Koopas and Goombas. Super Mario 3ds is laid, so many challenges are 2D but with a sense of depth. May it go you deeper in a world to avoid a difficult jumping obstacle, but you miss the opportunity to transport to a bonus area or one of the three larger coins of the level will be distributed.


This level put Mario ahead of the screen scroll to right carried out. Once the player at the end there even a hammer BRO view boss were to fight, but the most nostalgic instance of my Super Mario 3ds demo came before I transported with the boss, and after I'd successfully navigated the airship. A path under the airship was hidden just beyond the end of the level final platform, a path of hiding one of the above mentioned large coins and a handful of normal gold coins.


But not even the classic soundtrack, vulnerable mini-Mario Tanooki suit and nostalgic enemies could what reached this next part, as if I could have been at my parents CRT TV. I jumped back on the platform, which I had left at the end of the airship. I had a jump to go before you to the boss, if I accidentally made invisible coin cassette containing a green mushroom. I felt like I was holding a NES control pad.


I'm a big fan of Star Fox 64and Super Mario 3ds seems the game that handheld should be everyone a new Nintendo for pick up. It seems like it do more, are classic Mario to rebuild fun as new Super Mario Bros. had ever done. From my practical time at E3 I feel confident that Super Mario 3ds really brings together for the first time NES and SNES Mario platforming with the 3D environments in Super Mario 64. Look for it in the coming year.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment