Starting a Nintendo NES

7:58 PM Posted by Mario Galarza

Predeterminado start a Nintendo NES Hello to all: to see if someone can help me, the fact is that I have a Nintendo NES and most do not see the tv station where it would play in the theory, do the plug-in different tv, a "new" and another pipe, all life. The console should work well, because would you not the typical Flash, a few months ago didn't work well, I think it, that some connection in the televison, which I do not well, but more than I need, am I can find, it already all, if someone give me an idea, the probe is welcome, thank you in advance and greetingsResponder Con Cita

View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment