Recomendaci�n-joystick

10:43 PM Posted by Mario Galarza

(= Good) the point is that I'll buy me a joystick for pc, in fact I have not found in my city many and first I have these two:

This is the M?s I am convinced, is for pc and ps3, the features are:

Spoiler
Genius has MaxFire blaze 3 a command of the games for PC or PlayStation 3, Dise?o Ergon?mico and Funci?n of Repetici?n Autom?tica of the shooting for Acci?n Games presented.

The MaxFire blaze 3 is a new command of genius, to games for PC or PlayStation 3 with 12 buttons Acci?n programmable and two Anal?gicos controls to improve the management of some games, Adem?s of the single joint brand of the eight directions.

Manipulating controls of Anal?gicos R?pido digital S?lo press Bot?n ?MODE? allow and has a Ergon?mica form, which improves the control of the games.

Adem?s has a Turbo-Funci?n, Repetici?n Autom?tica of the recording at the Acci?n play.

The MaxFire blaze 3 has a dual engine that provides the actual effects of Vibraci?n for coups, shocks or explosions.

and that's the other:

Although what I see is that it not compatible with Windows Vista.

I recommend that, on the basis of quality and game play? have any one of these two you? Joysticks are 100% compatible with the play? (I hope:) answers, greetings)


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment