random text

6:47 PM Posted by Mario Galarza

Predeterminado random text She was alone on foot through the Estaci?n and only at that time I could meet her, was perfect, beautiful, simpatica and only
Only after a connection was that our lives Juntar?n, are ?abra?.
Amazing, unique, can not be missed, because only they too echo Compa?ia in my Pensamintos me loneliness and even that not are shown so much, much, looks after me almost obsessive since this cold night in the Estaci?n, from the time that we no longer unknown be.
and also this is a Sue?o wait M?s is, that one day you Vere next to my bed waking up your smile Peresosa and beautiful, Sabre, as we have in common.
M?s time, you give me a second alone, so you only have everything so alone and written know and is read without knowing that I'm talking about, you look at ?porque not account that I'm talking about you?
She came from the second not I do not understand it, and I thought it would impossible I learned to know and know that they just perfectly very perfect for my.Responder Con Cita

View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment