PSA: Now can reply to comments

12:47 PM Posted by Mario Galarza

Yesterday I from the Office of the Chief at La kept from the Konami and hearing about compilations or , that a new contra is just around the corner. I come see some pretty neat new features to the game revolution. You have already introduced our comment rating system. In fact, I feel the bite of already this new community features.

While vote seems to have lost their fresh comments up and down, we are happy to out that you can now answer directly from notes. In other words, it is even easier to start and participate in discussions on our messages and manifest contributions. Don't forget that you can comment and reply on our previews and reviews to.

I am actually a kind of bother! I have not seen, answers in action yesterday! I had to wake up morning today and find out!


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment