The people speak: only on GR

8:14 PM Posted by Mario Galarza

This week we released our best of E3 awards. But do you know what? Screw what you say all the suits! We say screw you what! What are the Games thanks to look this fall? Answer this question in the comments or discuss the merits of this top-5 user comments, reviews, blogs and forum posts. You are the people speak finally read.

One thing before you read: I have received nominations not quite a while. I had to choose comments based on the number of Upvotes that they have. Why did you see Tan in this top 5 own GR's Nick. If you see a comment in the value of nomination, just respond you and say "I speak this for people nominate!" "to" If this is too much for you, you use the voting system!

Carmack: PS4 and next Xbox will be so 10 times

Comment by Klandathu.

You cannot start a terrible game a virtual copy, across the room in a fit of rage.

Battlefield 3 looks on consoles like crap!

Comment by Nick_Tan.

Agreed. Battlefield 3 looks like a piece of shit. Far too realistic for my taste. PSH.: p

Revolutionary truth: what was once

Comment by Rinnon.

I think, I have a shot at nerdiest history of following GR here.

in 1996 I was 9 and my house not on the Internet. BUT my father had the Internet on his work, and he would print reviews for me and bring them home. I would take these ratings, three hole punching them and keep them in a binder on the coffee table. Until we the Internet Finally, I had a collection of reviews, cheats, and God knows what else big enough, a dictionary are called. First day on which the Internet in my House have turned on after dialing up, a Hotmail account was the first 2 things I did to make, and Gr. bookmarks was bookmarks since then.

Revolutionary truth: what was once

Comment by Squiggy.

In 1998, when I was ten years old and just a N64 to my birthday, I discovered GR. I had to find cheats on Goldeneye, Zelda, and Diddy Kong Racing, and a child, I knew on the bus pointed me here. Since then, I've been a loyal reader.

I casting remember Marshmallow's Ocarina of time walkthrough, as if it were my Bible. I would read it here, if I was allowed in the Internet. I learned how you mean to turn melee blow in Goldeneye into a brush.

I'm 22 now, and game revolution is for more than twelve years of my favorite gaming site.

She called: Microsoft on PSN failure

All the Downvoted of this comment.

You are a * ing idiot. I had a great response, but your stupidity and bias does not make it so I deleted it. Have a nice day moron.

Are you dreaming of applause? How about of riches, praise and the occasional congratulations? You can featured are weekly in-game revolution's post the people speak . Every weekend is GR highlight the best comments, posts in the Forum, user blogs, and user reviews. All you have to do is in game revolution's lively community participate. Yes, lively good words are to use. You can call in the people speak forum thread! If you in the people speak much featured get, have a chance of some loot from the GR link. Not like to participate, but still want a shot at some prey? Nomination comments, gets reviews, blogs and posts you one entry in our quarterly, the people speak drawing. Send a PM to Danielrbischoff or send an E-mail to daniel@gamerevolution.com.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment