[Pedido] Pok�Mon Battle Revolution [NTSC] [ING] [MU]

1:05 PM Posted by Mario Galarza

Started by MUSE Ver Mensaje this game
I disappoint me much
the truth
Aunke, Algiers, which will serve him
Salu2
if you're going continue to please send to my posts that is somewhat productive. D: started by Dagiburk Ver Mensaje just damn error D:
Thank you and SaludosPues have no other hope. = / L?stima, that ?sto D?as or Asii can take... Intentar? you recharge this 2 MF, at least Podr?n stop downloading.

... The Cu?l is good existing Est?n because MF gives me problems. xD

Started by Ichibi no Kitsune Ver Mensaje about the cups of DHA is away! and put an end to the 100% need a DS and Vercion, party, LV60, LV100 and LV5, with, is that you already, only has special a Pikachu with surf and Volt tackle, to stop all cups and gifts in the shop with money from the gameBuenoEs is therefore, that I play not ?ste type of games and in Monster Hunter 3 some I already sent have MP directions weapon and cannot be. xD

ASI comment, Ichibi not download me Gustar?a it but just do anything useful on the job he did. ??


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment