THE Noire and MW 2 questions! Ayuuuuuda!

4:08 PM Posted by Mario Galarza

Hello Hello!
I need Ayuuda!
Bought two games these days, and I'm new to the Xbox...!
The Noire, is always, and I've read that play these roles, but already has Cvambie the game and put in the same scene for the first time Kedaba are! You change it, and now neither ends the staff positions and hangs! and I have recommended Rockstar already done everything... New gamertag, delete Cach?! etc etc etc: /.

With MW2 I put the cd, and I would like to "Play" and it is Keda of the black screen... I understand q need a boot cd If you have an old firmware, but I have the LT Warbler +! In other words, is it my understanding Q should no boot cd then need! and also the game to change, and remains the same!

Thanks in advance!
Best wishes!!


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment