No technique known (POKEMON HG) learn help has the Chikorita

12:56 PM Posted by Mario Galarza

Thumbs down Help with Chikorita not learn a technique known (POKEMON HG) have a Chikorita in the HG game POKEMON NDS

I change my cousin when I was level 8
Now this level 29 and have experienced not the technique called "whip vine"
I see the series in particular that of the Johto League.

the ashes had whip vine Chikorita a green rope stretched the neck:

I find it odd that Chikorita learn in the game stick strainif note genuine use very often the game it was moved to the whip vine[/ size] power of the character in a characteristic is this seed to his neck Indentificando

someone white, this time learning do not believe that it is in the last few levels (ahem: level 75 more):
Since Colera thought that the Aprendia on the Rededor of at level 20 but Nadaaaaaa
a TM is it....

Although she mad tracks
He urges me to learn this technique when I learn
have a super team 24 completed Pokemon Pokemon
Since I can't find an other Pokémon, your want to increase, until it clothing whip vine
I need to Chikorita, because the other branches on the point are and synchronize them with the other Pokémon.

PS: Pokémon for me is more than just a game.

PS: Capture Sandile is stable is the best, much resists the techniques of which are very effective in its kind....

Responder Con Cita

View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment