K clean

8:36 PM Posted by Mario Galarza

Icon5 K-ren The good old days not Regresar?n.

Both had to lose a chance and their; T? with a lack of confidence and I with excess. There are now no back Atr?s.

The Sun is based on our clear traces on the ground, by a slight hint of rain covered. Fingerprints now without Due?o; no present. There is little now. Read ?qui?n Querr?a of the Desvar?os someone who discovered the truth?

You Jurabas that have not Hab?a friendship and you show, trying to destroy the Hab?a between the two. I can trust them not; or T?; or in M?: no one. But I will not, me nod to his head and withdraw S? limit myself to everything. I must further in each Direcci?n. Ahead is no Opci?n da Est?s T?; There is no going back Atr?s: your smile will prevent that myself. I think that Saltar? easy to the river and stop me lead. Quiz?s and a waterfall. Quiz?s to a stagnant Lake.

Writing ?sto I betrayed for many people. You betray you, my teacher to Intent? to think about improving my art and writing. Some Compa?eros expected M?s of M?. But nobody is perfect; It is not even, who can be the best. And even if I fall back into my off pain, I'm not trying to save previously his false martyrdom. I am not Regresar?n another way, with the same feelings... the good old days.

Responder Con Cita

View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment