In search of the lost game

10:40 AM Posted by Mario Galarza

Predeterminado In search of the lost game Hello! Now, is the first, as you can see, I'm new, sorry for me, if this not Deb? item As? it Aqu? set. I was Ocurri? put the name of the game, not the game in S? it in "Abandoware orders" but what I is search really.
Now the game is the I me for one of the Quiz?s'm makes over 15 A?os or any M?s (more Viejecillo), MS-DOS, in which Manejabas a robot, the Pod?as change shape (by pressing F1, F2, F3, etc..). Unfortunately I remember not much M?s because it was very Peque?a if the Jugu?; But despite what little I remember I do the Ah? Cari?o, will find it.
Thank you in advance.Responder Con Cita

View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment