I have 4 x recording speed!

10:02 PM Posted by Mario Galarza

Angry I have 4 x recording speed! now came Q new versions of the reader, I think Q, since there is no Q 2 or 4 x recording speed, the minimum of my burner 16 X.Kann I determine how q burn the ISOS to CD? or, that you readers with at least 4 X?
4 X to my reader be placed? Necestio please help! I just want to q tell me, as it is q take modern burner reach, that at least recording? or as it is q they took their games to a CD? ?ltima Edici?n of Kaiserchief date: today at 01: 45.Responder Con Cita

View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment