Hulk Hogan appears at E3, hyphens my hopes

3:24 AM Posted by Mario Galarza

Image: My anger (artist rendering)

This manifesto was intended for size. It would have references, brother awesome pics and cool Hulk. It was going to be full win. But Majesco, Dick around with me decided and so full of sadness the vitriol instead it. I'm going to be honest, I was aufgeregter about meeting Hulk Hogan at this E3 than anything else. Majesco's pre-E3 e-Mail stated the following:

Hulk be on the show with Majesco Entertainment promote his starring role in the newly announced game Hulk Hogan's main event come to Kinect for the Xbox 360, shaking hands and are posing for photos with legions of Hulkamaniacs as he makes his way on the show floor!
Fuck. HAL Right? Now, apparently Majesco thinks it's fun, with my hopes and dreams mess. I was all set to flex alongside Hulk in my very own awesome photo. But Hulk was meeting room in the corridor for literally five minutes, on foot towards the Majesco, and all we could do was him hunting dog, like a cloud of nerdy paparazzi before he in the meeting room, where the Hulkster "private meet all day in would be" gone.

It was then that the Majesco told Peón on the door us that Hulk was supposedly on the show floor for half an hour before this, pretty important information in their fucking promotional e-Mail that instead of tell us that hallway occurs after his actual stake out have taken would have been. This picture of the Hulk was as he walked by everything, what, where I ended up with:

So fuck you, Majesco. She brought this highly respected angry rant of a... media professional in your own home. You give to not only my greatest expectation for E3 me around and shit all over it. I hope no one visited your stand or gives a shit about your games. In fact, I wish, you saw me right now, because my shirt all completely torn off in anger is.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment