The history of EMD

7:49 AM Posted by Mario Galarza

I saw this way do a history of the EMD so I said: why not? And before, that nothing is impossible, the true story of EMD, Emudescianas tablets, A RPG story of EMD ribs

Here is a prologue to history more or less what it look like that:
Spoiler Luisters: ?Que is it? I am ?donde?
NeO: Welcome to EMD abbreviated Emudesc Aqu?, that this is how a Kingdom ruled by M? and ordained by the moderators.
Luisters: Ok and what is my sense of? And like Aqu??
NeO: All at the same time of Luisters
Luisters: and like this divided where I should go first?
NeO: Divided into forums and sub forums moderators control only parts and S?per moderators in the Forum, I believe that the first Deber?as to the Forum presentations go, therefore, the Dem?s know users
Luisters: Thank you, but one last question before I go
NeO is: what?
Luisters: How do you get each sub forum and Forum?
NeO: You have simply to All? of the T?nel of the crime.
Luisters: Ok so now I thank NeO.

I hope you like it
PD: Si the nuevoparque.net crack me alert


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment