[Help] Improve the performance of PC [XP] [hardware]

5:47 AM Posted by Mario Galarza

Hi, I have a question on my pc, I would like to increase the performance, but hardware is (almost) nothing, that I wanted to help to ask here

Above all, my question is it is enough only to put more RAM, other things with what I have or even bought a new pc (the I am considering, but I have no money now, and I can with this survival)

The goal that I want Gamecube or Wii (Zelda Twilight Princess PAL go between 20 and 30% for a comparison), emulate to so I know only, if a problem RAM wanted to. Here catch of CPU-Z and GPU-Z you an overview of my pc:

cpu-Z; in the SPD tab of slots 1 and 2 have similar features, 3 and 4 are empty.
Spoiler

GPU-Z
Spoiler

If it is necessary to put more info, tell me and I go. Thanks in advance


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment