Friday haiku: Armageddon scary for E3

1:01 AM Posted by Mario Galarza

The_Big_Cheese took the gold this week. PM me your information your profits to get. I have been Games Red faction: Armageddon all week for game revolution review, and I must say I think I this should simply continue. Word from on high has come and told me that we're giving away this week are:
This week you are syllables for a copy of the craft love readers Red faction: Armageddonforthcoming set of official soundtrack, as well as a figure of volitiondestruction showcase. From my experience with the game, blowing sh * to is never old. In particular, I've found that collapsing to dispose a building of the most satisfying way of evil enemies in it.

Of course, to a haiku writing, you need a subtle touch. A winning haiku must be classic, timeless, and quite unforgettable. Kind of like that scene from big:


From go! Please do not try your keyboards of dance to break on them for inspiration. We have no other choice than call you stupid.

View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment