Exchange all my videos with you XD (with bad spelling xDDD)

6:15 PM Posted by Mario Galarza

was the first of Hise xD

My first An?lisis for the Mario advance 1 of series advance Disfrutenlo YouTube is like a minitrailer
on videos with Escasees of Im?genes bone Miniclip Arab.
Sorry for the domain error

My second video

Now this was better but already the 4 best Ay Despu?s quality and more animation

My third

Here we analyze Metroid Fusion for gba

This specifically for Emudesc xD but in the Forum of GBA sorry
When I tax almost means either a single game, it was burning on gba

Perdonenme for the music had lights up when the but not know how Quietar jeje salu2 audio calling something 3 crowns
This is one of the killing of one Chief of Metroid was this fatal accept of ACA videos are best
Since this practice my technique more and tube more ideas

The first boss or boss of Metroid fusion destroy ACA

as well, but better than the other ta good this Noesta

already, not Tmbn of but ay worst videos remain

This was one of those that I better stay

This is my first video hd, which is so short

This is simply the best, that I was ah

Fight with Alana Aqu? as always idle mind

and finally my channel with my tiny amount of subscribers
http://www.YouTube.com/User/dexosDM?Feature = mhee

Salu2 and please criticize me am sorry a character XD
Enjoy hope Uqe Salu2


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment