E3 first impressions: Starhawk

10:35 PM Posted by Mario Galarza

I'm pretty front about the fact that I have a PS3 for the majority of life consoles owned yet. Things like food, rent... Clothes, which do not have holes in it, and the cost of the hygiene have always in the way. In the end, which is why I missed titles such as Warhawk, Sony, shooting, fly, online Frag fest.

With Starhawk on the horizon, the game Sony is positioning as a worthy successor and a full retail titles, complete with campaign mode. While I see not enough single-player - to know, what about the already published trailer going was, multiplayer was a fast, fun and free-flying experience be.

Each kill, defence and multiplayer action gives the players the structures and more dynamically build during the battle can be used. Some structures offer weapons and positions them as a sniper tower with use... You there, a sniper rifle to the top ancestry. Building armories, which can consist of explosive weapons be also an effective use of energy. Course that is real point Starhawk in a Mech, blasting enemies with missiles and a machine gun and then convert it into a Starfighter and fly more carnage cause. It needed it 8 bar energy but I managed create a launcher and get into one of the same name Starhawks.

Mech quickly attracted fight and arms felt true high-performance, but I enjoyed the blistering speed of my Starfighter far more. Barrel rolls, loops and turns are right on the stick associated with. There were no other players which stored energy building I did way like in the fight with an other Mech so that I don't get, but I listened to some of the on foot fighters. The other players such as the ants are to destroy them was more than satisfactory enough for me, keep for Starhawk an eye when it lands in 2012 on the PS3.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment