Download mediafire

4:36 PM Posted by Mario Galarza

Started by luiseduardo_722 Ver Mensaje type of browser you use?
And how much speed is your Internet?
Some have passed these kinds of problems with MediaFire to my me when my Se?al of this low... or when I download many archivos.uso Mozilla Firefox. but I'll try with IE you see, if I you can download from there.

EDITED:
Already, it solved my problem, got download is possible to see if the Internet Explorer and it could now this download problem solved is, can close the thread

?ltima Edici?n of alex5327383 date: yesterday at 22: 50.

View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment