Doubt with the JDownloader

9:27 PM Posted by Mario Galarza

Predeterminado Doubt with the JDownloader Exactly, As? like the T?tulo, have a question in connection with this download manager. Qui?NES you use ever seen Habr?n, that there where you have a a Opci?n premium "X" can enable Server account. Now, I use Megaupload, I would like to know S? the JDownloader can pay the happy hour and download premium without an account during that time, and right now it is the "Happy Hour" / "Happy Hour".

Now, I have to pay that premium account, I have to buy points, but I would like to use the happy hour and download without L?mites of the Anim?, games, M?sica Qu? to as R?pida in the night (effective M?s because I'm sleeping, I get up in the Ma?anas: "-troll face - not Esper? everything it - troll face - download").

Then do: ?JDownloader you can happy hour?

Responder Con Cita

View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment