Doubt started in NDS.

7:07 AM Posted by Mario Galarza

Jejeje, Bueno mentioned that it was only the console and the charger and a game, to be honest you buy in one of these places of sale, 1000 Mexican pesos, I found a bargain, not Meimagine, which has an error, so Queee this yet you can imagine, EOS if in excellent condition and wing only works charm that Peque?o details of the Kameraund capacity, r4 are extensible? my ignorance esque forgive nothing DS, PSP, but if DS no, help me not Pordonde please, first steps...

EDITTO: Mira may not know, but brother as I help you this I help DS ATI, Alomejor no one told them that you commit a breach of the rules of procedure, edit your signature, Espesificamente indicates this regulation, the only three lines to write in the firm as a maximum, allows if I not Lee regulation this Ameritaria one report and a call attention think, but as I said when I help you so please edit you, not Reportare your signature before someone more has the and you report...


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment