Dolphin for PC very badly (in heavy MUYYY one-off ASS)

6:07 PM Posted by Mario Galarza

After searching like mad and want one Dolphin-emulator
I just about 10 FPS maximum XD found I have a more
old, the my grandmother and dinosaurs is used for PCs and bad graphics without pixel shader card (like me)

MY PC:

Intel Pentium 4 1.8 GHz
Intel extreme graphics 64 video
1 GB RAM

REQUIREMENTS
(In this version)

Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD 3.0 GHz (core) equivalent (dual core 2.0 GHz)
Video card: (tell them better than the MIA), Intel GMA or NVIDIA or ATI
RAM: 1 GB (I saw a video with 256 RAM and wanted playable speed)

The link of the Dolphin emulation

Dolphin X 86 (32-bit)

I have not Wii in played this emulator if someone help notify

Nota: Si have PC as the MIA non LO DESCARGUEN!


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment