My first Fraces.

11:06 PM Posted by Mario Galarza

Predeterminado My first Fraces. Recently I have Comensado in the literary world, that I am not very good:

(1) Fire has the ability, activate and stop live but my fire Encendera my heart

(2) My mind is Cegaba, my heart,
My heart Segaba of my opinion after that.
But I did get my, a light,.
The light, which I believe has illuminated

I has the light echo resurgence of the ceninasas
I was separated from all feeling,
That matter, which was not able to keep,.
You are eh alone been me way and I,


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment