Means that you think death note?

4:31 PM Posted by Mario Galarza

Means that you think death note?

"Light Yagami is, or normal student (Aparetemente) and Unbrillante Psicopataque of despicable criminal Elmundo life Sue?o with ending with criminal and evil world Utopico and FOB as in normal day of classes Encunetra NOTE is actually a book on the cover of protection, DEATH and after these statements in English to use it in stressed that there a person with can kill only know his real name and remember"", his face to say." "Light does not believe, but after testing, it looks a world Utopico, in which the Seri in new God can become real successfully on two occasions in his Sue?o"

----------------------------------
For my death is more interesting that I have seen Incre?ble in any case some of the anime.

My history Comenz?, if a friend I... the Recomend? of every time that they death note to speak came to me wanting me to, to see it.

So, each day is I decide, to watch it on YouTube after the first chapter without see me connected.

Also interesting and somehow something new as per Hab?a was seen in an anime. Since then, every day I saw 1 Chapter; at that time, I had also briefly joined a P?sima Internet and me. What I connect always on me entered YouTube and wait part 1 of chapter hours what loaded xD (the Internet was super slow).

Because I was the first 6 chapters of YouTube in 6 days later by an irony of fate? We change the Internet from a more quickly but more expensive. So was the first thing I have to download the entire series, in Mcanime Encontr? chance. I finished the series in a few days, and I Facino!

The plot of death note I find very interesting in the first Cap?tulos. The death of X characters of Despu?s of the series lost, sparks, the on special. Like light Yagami and his sense of Justice, but later Comenc? him to hate and want that someone to kill him.

This series was one of the first complete termination.

At the end made me with a bad taste in the mouth... has me a bit Vaci?, is that it ended up to but not in this way. Finally I realized that despite all Segu?a Todav?a one per Kira. Finally, each with its own.

and you think of the series?

Copy the idea.
Think of school rumble?
Say that control about C: the money of soul and ability?

By the way, can the idea and creating their themes, to attract more people.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment