Problems with wireless and MTS-gateway

3:27 PM Posted by Mario Galarza

Icon9 Problems with wireless and MTS-gateway Hi, good for all. I have a pretty serious problem SurfBoard gateway happened on my modem SBG900 Motorola my potatoes with the Maxicable of Tonalá, and then during the time that I was always only distribution of Xbox Live, and I went to his side of the modem, and I saw that the power was in 70% to 100% change.
It began the new problems, my Xbox 360, that MTS it was not live, and change it to 1000 as a nose, but it is not to do, and stop it came again start to determine whether the problem (with ipconfig/release and renew with the CMD of the Simbolo of the system of XP) which saw wireless and I had seem not gateway, as this happened now am connected via Ethernet cable.
Tell me please how to fix this.
How to fix the gateway by default.
How to change my MTS.
Online play as a return to Halo 3.
Request.
PS. To try, that can restore IP in the network Almomento not.Responder Con Cita

View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment